Here’s one from each 7th grader. Can you guess who they are?
1. Have 4 sisters
2. I don’t like when your friends backstab you.
3. My birthday is June 6, 1994.
4. My heritage is Mexican.
5. I’m afraid of spiders
6. For basketball, I was a shooting guard.
7. I’m not cool with clowns.
8. I’ve had a friend since I was a few months old.
9. My sister is a MySpace addict.
10.I think Starbucks is better than Baskin Robbins.
11. “Haku” is my favorite fictional character.
12. I’m a neat FREAK.
13. I do not know how to spell rendezvous.
14. I like plates.
15. I haven’t watched Spiderman 3.
16. I built shelves for my room.
17. I fall asleep easily in cars.
18. When I get older, I want to take care of tigers.
19. I’ve never left this continent.
20. I hate the curfew I have on school days.
21.I hate American Idol.
22. I am saving my money to buy a laptop.
23. I never got to meet my grandmother from my Dad’s side.
24. I had a pet turtle.
25. I entered GATE in 3rd grade.
26. I understand sarcasm and make sarcastic comments.
27. I have a BMX bike.
28. I have nine game systems in my house.
29. Soul food that my family makes is the bomb.
30. I crossed the 7 seas well, I flew over them in a plane.
31. My grandma passed away just this year.
32. My family has season tickets to the Kings’ games.