With 2013 fast approaching, bloggers start nailing down New Years goals.
I have some loose goals for now. (So much changes…I was supposed to be ruling the full Tucson Marathon with Ali this weekend)
1. Run 3x a week in December
2. Lift weights every other day.
3. Lose the rest if the cast weight.
4. Start training for Modesto 13.1 (12-30)
5. Set my sights on Fresno Eye-Q marathon (best breakfast and Schwag on the planet)
6. PR in just one race.
I don’t make New Years goals as a runner. There are so many factors in life they can sometimes derail the train.
So for now. Loose.
I like it that way.