I don’t have much today. However, if you’re in the market for drugs, I know exactly who knows where to get them.
- [in his journal]…It would really suck to have surgery, but at least I’ll get some pain pills out of it.
- “A quarter ounce for forty bucks? No way”
- A kid who won’t speak to me because I took his cell phone, because someone called him during class. He says, “I’M TURNING IT OFF!” Uh, but it’s NOT off.
- A girl who is taking and sending pics during class will NOT give me her phone. I say, “You’re taking pictures of your writing.” She says, “It’s my DRAWING”. Oh, okay. She left class.
- “M’am (insert fake bullshit kissbutt attitude). M’am. It’s not even my iPod, so I can’t give it to you.”
- My eyelash girl ran away from home this weekend. Mom in jail, dad who knows where.
- Memoir writing from my dim bulb: “Okay this never happened, so I’m going to lie.” Hey, it’s a memoir class. That’s an F, buddy.
We played Pictionary for our 7th period English class. They had a ball. However, it’s not exactly STANDARD ENGLISH. Don’t be a hater. A girl’s gotta do what a girls’ gotta do.
How exactly do you think my students drew a mouth? You don’t want to know.