I love these pictures. Tonight, the Bret Favre Chili relative-to-be, and my niece bought me an Onyx Scrabble Board. I love Scrabble. I had gotten him a new dictionary, and wrote, “Welcome to the family” on the inside. Since we won’t be here at Christmas, we exchanged gifts with them tonight. I had to take the inagural picture of our first game.
First word? LAUGH
- Miss Morgan, in shadow above, on her way following her cousin (Gymnotes #1) to the Nutracker in Thousand Oaks.
- The Russian Dancers. Best part of the show.
- Better yet: watching my wineyard sister trying to look alive and excited for her granddaughter.
- Nephew barbecuing steaks.
- Boys playing Pirates of the Caribbean for Wii.
- Sitting by the fire with my Mom and sister, discussing our family.
- Cupcake niece showed up, but she was “gone” shortly thereafter. Not physically, you understand.
- Gymnotes #2 and I doing Yoga on FitTV together.
- My parents’ church. We sat next to a guy who’s been on Law and Order a lot. Apparently. Don’t watch it.
- Drinking. Lots of it. None of that by me.
I will keep warm with that black Onyx Scrabble board this winter. I have no need for any drama.
3 days. Going back home to drop off boys, and my family is begging me to come back.
$$$$$$$$$$$ Need I say more? $$$$$$$$$$$$$