|Date:||1/31/2009 11:00 AM|
|Pace:||10:49 / mile|
|Shoe:||Mizuno Wave Renegade 4|
|Weather:||65° F, Sunny|
VO2 Max: 27.8
Is it just me, or does it seem like I’m actually enjoying running? Here are my random thoughts for today.
- It’s 65 degrees. In January. That means fog hell in February. Don’t remove the flannel sheets just yet.
- This is my last week as a 49 year old. No, my last Saturday in the first half century of my life. I’m dramatic like that.
- I wonder if I ate too many carbs at breakfast (Raisin Bran & a bagel)
- Why did Ripon make a wandering sidewalk on their Main street. It is really messing with my jaunt down here.
- Over the catwalk. Why did Burger cross my mind? I have no idea! Sometimes while I’m running, random bloggers jog through my empty brain. I guess it’s because he is in a Marathon tomorrow…then aron (of the small letters) has one too. Wait. WTH? I don’t even know these people!!
- There are too many cars. Yes you. Look at me brotha. You know you want to be out here. And, by the way? We DO own the whole damned road.
- Hockey. Hockey players. Hockey in 65 degree weather. Why do Hockey players look so good? That gear? Dunno.
- Kim yells, “Want an orange?”, nodding to the tree on the left. We’ve only gone 2.5 miles. Um, no. I do not want to carry it for 25 more minutes.
- Breeze. Thank God Almighty.
- Our first 5K was a year ago. This month. I remember running in to this song. Bad video, but fun to run to…enjoy.