(From Dodger Thoughts…) Sorry, I think this is the funniest sign in the Dodger Umpire Room. Thanks to the Dodger blog!!
It’s almost that time again. Time for another year of Dodger heartbreaking. We haven’t seen a World Series since 1988, and I lamented about it all last year…when we were oh-so-close. First spring training game: 8 days away.
…and a new internet game…since the 25 things is old now. Go to google and type in [your first name] needs. Pick the first 10 results.
Here’s what I got with *Linda*
- I got the lady who did this, named Spiralvision. She claims she is a witch, and a middle aged lesbian. Um. No.
- Linda needs Mental Help (no shiz)
- Linda needs Christian Home School Teachers. (made me spit out my Diet Coke)
- Linda needs a new best friend.
- Linda needs a fresh perspective.
- Linda needs answers.
- Linda needs our help with bankruptcy. (Never!)
- Linda needs the Urban Dictionary (one of my favorite sites)
- Linda needs an extraordinary meeting.
- Linda needs a tech makeover.
This is so right. On so many levels. Thanks Xenia & Marci!
*Quote by Leo “The Lip” Durocher Mngr: Brooklyn Dodgers 1939-1946