First of all…YAY YOU for reading my blog. You know it’s the hottest thing to hit these parts, since…say, almonds.
It’s the first week of taper, so here’s what’s happening in my head.
- You come over because you want to borrow my scale. So, I say okay. I knew that it would end badly, as it always does. You wouldn’t stay for 3 minutes so I could run to the Post Office. So you call me a drama queen. I think I’m not the only one.
- You are the common denominator in these relationships. (You also LOVE drama queens btw)
- I’m not insane. I knew for years.
- I have no eggs in my house. No wait, I have one egg. I guess I can make some pancakes.
- My friend said to this man, “Isn’t she pretty?” His reply, “Yes, VERY.” I liked that, because I haven’t felt that in a long time.
- Got paid. Paid bills.
- I’ve been thinking a lot about dating. I’m thinking about it…
- My kids are amazing. 12 & 9.9 (he turns 10 next week). They’ve been listening to the same Nightime Lullaby CD since they were babies. Tonight we joked that they’ll probably take it with them to college. Hilarious.
- I think I’m done with the gnashing of teeth over the long affair. Most people hear bad news, they process…over a series of weeks. Me? I’m up 24-7, like a manic speed freak. Crying, howling, bowed up in my bed. Writing, calling patient friends…and then just like that one day it’s over. These two were sick. Sicker yet was trying to make ME sick. Well, enough of that.
- Running this week: Tues-30 min., today 8 x 200’s, tomorrow 30 min., Sat-10 miles.
- I’m hungry.
- You know how you kill flies? You have to stand over them, because they fly straight up. I had to sub for an Algebra 2 class today, and I was teaching them this. I only missed one fly.
- My boss likes me. My district likes me. Sort of the opposite of 6 months ago.
- I have 250 miles on both pair of Mizunos. Only question is: Which pair goes to Nike?…cuz, they don’t make ’em anymore.
- I sleep better with a bowl of cereal in me. But, not tonight.
- Lastly, I saw this card on Postsecret…and I had to have it.
I gotta run. Life is in session.