My training. Brought to you by the numbers.
- 2465 the amount of money raised for TNT
- 57 donors
- 464.9 miles in training
- 24 weeks of training
- 93.9 biggest month of running (September)
- 283 miles on my Mizuno Wave Alchemy 8. + 26.2 after Sunday
- 6 races since TNT training started
- 20…Mile 20. Where I volunteered for the LA Marathon, and where you see what’s left.
- 30:48 New and only PR this training in the Modesto 5K
- 1 out of 1. Medal I won in the Udder Run. I was the only one in my category. But, it was mine.
- 8-26 The day my world fell apart
- 2 missed long runs because of previous bullet
- 40 days until i recovered significantly
- 8 pounds lost
- 1 amazing running partner, Kim, who ran the whole thing with me during the week
- 1 parent 1 sister 2 sons coming to cheer me on at Nike
- amazing support group of friends too numerous to count
I have my suitcase. I have my packet. Tonight, I ran a short 2.8, and prayed that on Sunday, I feel as good as I did tonight.
2 years ago, on Halloween, Kim said to me, “let’s start running…”, and here we are, three training plans later, 2 years…and I am going to be running my first marathon on Sunday.
And, I will finish. You give me strength every day.