- Think about running
- Go to the gym. I did this.
- Not creep up on other people’s Facebook & Twitter pages
- Read a book
- Take a nap. Harley Guy and I did this. It was cool.
- Play backgammon. Sadly, he’s only one won game.
- Write. I’m writing in my journal, though I have nothing to say right now.
- Cook. Made a crock-pot full of chili. Where has my crock-pot been? Sadly stowed away until I could focus on it.
- Think about reading and sorting my old cook books.
- Watch re-runs of Rescue Me. Yeah. I have all these sets of shows, but don’t watch them.
- Say hello to people I love on IM. Send emails. Write letters.
- Actually post on my girlfriends’ private blogs. We have been going for 8 years now. I am a skimmer, and now I’m actually reading them. I’ve been a terribly bloggy friend.
- Get Amtrak tickets to see Harley Guy. Search website…you know, deals, points, all that jazz that I never see.
- Read old running blogs.
- Comment on old running blogs.
- Think about a fall marathon. Think some more…
- Give blood.
It’s been 3 days. God help me with this Facebook Cleanse.